Online Entry for LGGA Autumn Meeting
Sunday 20th September 2020
This an 18 hole stroke play competition for girls with handicaps less than 20.4
There is also an 18 hole stableford competition for girls with handicaps 20.5 - 36.4
This is the second round of the LGGA Rose Bowl which is the Spring and Autumn meetings nett aggregate.
Entry fee is £10
The Competition Organiser reserves the right to refuse entries after the closing date.
1. Entry is via the County website at www.llcga.org
2. Fees are payable at the time of entry.
3. Proof of current handicap must be produced on the day of the competition.
Failure to do so could result in disqualification from the competition.
4. Competitors should arrive in sufficient time to be prepared to play at their allotted tee time.
5. No competitor may have a caddie.
6. All observers must follow the LLCGA Spectator Code
Penalty for breach of Rule – Player's disqualification from the competition.
7. Players with a disability/medical condition must produce an up-to-date Doctor's Certificate to the County Secretary, Margaret Milne, stating that they must be accompanied by one adult, before playing in any LLCGA or LGGA event.
8. LGGA Scratch & Handicap aggregate trophies are presented annually to players who have entered a minimum of 3 LGGA events (LLCGA Junior Championship included).
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.