The Lancashire Girls' Golf Association
Players & Parents Guidance & Permissions
The LLCGA is delighted to welcome you and your child to what we hope is the first of many events that you will be taking part in.
The positive effect of your support, as a parent, can't be overstated.
To enable us to provide the best experience for you and your child, we kindly request that you read through the following guidance and complete the required sections.
- Take an interest in your child's activity and progress and be supportive.
- Familiarise yourself with the LLCGA Safeguarding Policy ( available here).
- Be punctual when dropping off and picking up your child for and from coaching/events.
- It is important to communicate with the event organiser if collecting your child after an event may cause a problem.
- When leaving your child, make sure they have the necessary provisions for the day, including the ability to meet the requirements of changing weather conditions.
- Please ensure that your mobile is switched on when you are away from the club, so that you can be contacted in an emergency.
- Discuss any concerns regarding the organisation of activities or the behaviour of adults towards your child with the County Welfare Officer, who will treat any concerns you or your child may have in the strictest confidence.
- The county is not responsible for providing adult supervision except at formal coaching, matches, or competitions.
- England Golf Compliance department are also available for confidential advice: Tel: 01526 351824. Email: email@example.com
Renewal Form for EXISTING Members