This is a 9 hole Stableford competition for girls with handicaps 30-54.
Entry fee is £5
The Competition Organiser reserves the right to refuse entries after the closing date.
1. Entry is via the County website at www.llcga.org
2. Fees are payable at the time of entry.
3. Proof of current handicap must be produced on the day of the competition.
Failure to do so could result in disqualification from the competition.
4. Competitors should arrive in sufficient time to be prepared to play at their allotted tee time.
5. No competitor may have a caddie.
6. All observers must follow the LLCGA Spectator Code
Penalty for breach of Rule – Player's disqualification from the competition.
7. Players with a disability/medical condition must produce an up-to-date Doctor's Certificate to the County Secretary, Margaret Milne, stating that they must be accompanied by one adult, before playing in any LLCGA or LGGA event.
The contact for this competition is Julie Walker