1. There will be an 18 hole Stroke play qualifying round on 16th August at Childwall GC.
2. The best 16 nett scores shall qualify for the match play stages, ties to be decided on the last 9, 6, 3 or 1 hole(s) and if a tie still arises it shall be decided on the last 9, 6, 3,or 1 hole(s) of the first nine holes of the round.
3. The match play stages of this competition will take place over 2 days, 2nd & 3rd September 2021, at Hesketh GC.
4.The draw for the match play stage shall be determined according to the Automatic Draw and shall be posted as soon as possible at the termination of play of the Qualifying round.
5. Each match, including the Final shall consist of one round of 18 holes match play. The stipulated round is deemed to extend to as many holes as are required for a match to be won.
6. A match is determined to be final once the result has been agreed by the players on the final putting green. The winner of each match must give the signed result card to the appointed official directly the match is finished. Failure to comply renders the player liable to disqualification. In the case of a referee being assigned to a match, the result of that match is final when the referee announces the result on the final putting green.
The contact for this competition is Susan Gray